Friday, June 26, 2009

Squeemicels

Just a quick note to let everyone know I made it out of surgery and am doing great. There was not squeemicel (I totally have no clue how to spell that so I am spelling it phentically) cancer, so they only had to remove the lymph node for biopsy. That is the best news! I am on pain meds right now, so I'm a little goofy and don't trust myself to write much. I will post more over the next few days as I feel capable. I am doing great though and just want to shout really loud and jump up and down and be so excited.

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Okay. Not phentically but phonetically. I hope. We will see if I got that right after my meds wear off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Van. I have to admit though, I like my spelling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like squeemicel better, too. It sounds like a variety of mice: "Our cellar is infested with squeemicels."

    So glad to hear that it's good nose. I mean, good news.

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for answered prayer!

    -Rose Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think we have invented a new word Aunt Mary. Thanks for a good laugh.

    Amen, Rose.

    ReplyDelete